Click below to learn more about our services:
Are you a local business owner who is unsure if your business requires a website? Or have you heard a lot about online marketing but do not know where to start? Well.. in today’s digital age, you surely need a digital marketing strategy that can drive your business forward in Greater Toronto Area, and website development is your first step towards that goal. Today, businesses cannot afford to overlook Internet as majority of their customers are searching for products and services online. A website helps a business gain visibility and marks its presence in the online world. You can use a website to showcase your existing product portfolio, to promote a new product or service or have your business listed on leading maps providers to simply introduce your business to the online audience.
If you are still confused whether your business needs a website or not, here one BIG reasons that will surely convince you –
it’s your “Digital Business Card“
A website is not just the face of your business in the digital world, its your means of quickly communicating with your clients or customers and providing them accessible services. A good looking and content rich website helps to build your credibility and your online reputation. With more and more customers shopping and searching for products online, reputation and credibility is of utmost importance for a business. Today, most of your customers are online and they are using desktop, laptop or handheld devices to find products to suit their requirements. So, when you do not have a website, there is a high probability that the customer will turn to your competitor who has a website. With business competition growing each day, you cannot afford to lose customers in this way.
Website allows you to increase the reach of your business. There are no barriers of region or geography as you can showcase your products globally with a website. A well placed website ensures that you are present anywhere a prospective customer is looking for a business. A website is a marketing tool that is functioning 24 hours a day. It becomes really easy and fast for your customers to connect and communicate with you, and the cost of developing a website is lower than hiring a person to sit and answer phones all day while the ROI of a website is higher. With a website, you can give your customers different ways to connect with you. Right from Contact Us form to email subscripetions, interested people can connect with you in any way that suits them.
As the customer is shifting from brick-and-mortar stores to online stores with fully built product catalogues, shopping cart and e-commerce payment solutions, a website is your first opportunity to make a good impression on potential customers. A professional and functional website with selective Search Engine Optimization and effective Social Media Marketing, reflects the values of your business and projects the image of your company. Promote interaction, showcase products and build the online identity of your business with a website! We provide Corporate level web sites making your website appear more professional in front of your clients and putting you above the competition.
With growing digitalization and integration of Internet in consumer life, businesses are also turning towards Internet to not only expand their customer base but also to establish an online presence. Whether a business is small or big, new or established it cannot overlook the transformation that digitization has brought to business. It is also not surprising that businesses owners are getting websites and online stores developed for their business. But, is it sufficient to create an online store or website to compete in the digital world? No! You need assistance of experts like SEO companies in Greater Toronto Area for the online success of your business. Merely having a website does not guarantee online visibility for your business. You need to optimize your website for better visibility in search engine results and this is only possible using SEO.
As a small business owner with a limited marketing budget, you may be apprehensive of investing in SEO. Here are few reasons to convince you that you should seek assistance from SEO companies for better online growth of your business in GTA –
Each day more and more businesses are going online, thus increasing competition in the digital world. Improved visibility in search results can get more organic visitors. The visibility of a website in organic search results can only be improved with SEO.
Small businesses face intense competition, not only by the big established brand but also from other local businesses. There is a high probability that your competitor has already invested in SEO and using it to benefit their business.
In the digital world, businesses must have a presence online and reserve some budget for online marketing. Compared to other techniques of digital marketing like paid advertising, SEO costs lower and provides a fairly rewarding Return on Investment (ROI).
Mobile traffic is surpassing the traffic received from desktop computers. With localized keywords, businesses can easily target visitors in their local area. It not only reduces the competition involved in keyword ranking, but also helps generate qualified leads for the business. Thus, rate of conversion of visitors can also be improved. Investing in organic SEO has become very important for a business.
Consumers, today, are increasingly purchasing goods and services online. Statistics reveal that around 89 percent of consumers making purchase decisions with help of search engine. E-commerce has a very high potential and businesses cannot miss on the opportunity. So, they need to focus on online business to sustain in the competitive market and make SEO their top priority.
So, if you are not moving forward in the search engine results, you will probably lose your position and customers. You have to focus on SEO to improve your position in the online results. SEO and Social Media Marketing is not a one-time activity, it is a continuous process. If the website of your business is not SEO-friendly, it can be potentially damaging for your business. Don’t stay under the illusion that SEO is only for big companies, it is critical for small and local businesses too. From qualified leads to free organic traffic, there are endless benefits of SEO for small business owners.
Social media marketing has created a buzz in digital marketing industry. This aspect of online marketing is continuously evolving with new social media platforms coming up each day. Fast, dynamic and revolutionary, social media has changed the way individuals communicate, connect and interact with each other. Social media marketing has brought these features to online marketing, thus giving businesses a new way to communicate with their customer base. Though the boon of social media is known to all, several small and medium businesses in Greater Toronto Area are still apprehensive to the idea. Just visit a social media marketing company in the GTA to understand the basics of social media marketing and how it can benefit your business.
Whether you are a professional online marketer or a business owner trying social media for the first time, here are few social media marketing tips that prove to be a great help –
- Before you begin, run a social media audit to analyze your current social presence. Create a social media marketing plan to organize marketing efforts for your business in GTA. To create the plan you need to research on various popular social media platforms and decide which platforms you wish to utilize. You should also consider “smaller” social networks like Pinterest as these can provide surprising results.
- Try not to curate your social media content too much. You need to post regularly so you will require a wide variety of content for social sharing. From images to videos and text, create a combination of posts to be updated on your social media profiles.
- Images are known to have higher share value than text based posts. This trend has been observed on popular social media networks like Twitter and Facebook. When planning visual content, optimize it with links so that it can drive traffic back to your website.
- Use tools that analyze the performance of past content to give you an idea of what works with the audience. You can also use tools like BuzzSumo to find top performing content for the day or for a particular category. By staying updated with the latest hashtags, you can ensure that your content is fresh and in line with the trends.
- Re-use your content by switching formats or recirculating them. Though, you need to post regularly, you do not have to reinvent the wheel each time. Reframe the content to suit your audience base. You can also switch content formats like converting blog into infographics or a presentation into video.
- Remember, social media is all about sharing. So, do not just post content, share content from other businesses that relates to your products, industry or gains attention of your visitors. Emphasize on quality of posts done each day over quantity.
- Manage your time effectively as you will tend to spend a significant time interacting over social media platforms. Time management becomes difficult, especially for business owners as they have to focus on running their business too. Create a plan to include different activities like content creation, blogging and others. Schedule your posts in advance and use tools that allow you to handle multiple social media profiles.
Social media marketing is an important tool for business, so do not overlook it. It’s the right time to embrace social media, so start now.
How To Market With Social Media
With Social Media you can easily engage with you customers, getting them involved with your business Social Media marketing is the new platform to easily engage with your customers, Alot of businesses use this as an advantage to connect with the customers, or even marketing to future customer/clients.
Now you may wonder how would it works? Its simple create an account with any social media platform, create your business page. Invite people to the page get all of the likes that you can, then start doing posts for example if you are a personal trainer and looking to gain more clients to your business, start posting nutrition facts, Work out tips and etc. Eventually you can manage and run contest with you current clients. Facebook isn’t the only social media platform, don’t forgot Facebook bought Instagram. You can easily connect them together. LinkedIn and Google+ are the other strong social media platforms.